iRig Nano Amp
The versatile micro amp with built-in iOS interface
What if you could carry in the palm of your hand a guitar amp that had access to virtually any guitar sound you can imagine? And what if you could drive a 4×12″ cab with it with no additional gear needed? Now you can with the new iRig Nano Amp — the first micro guitar amp and interface for the mobile guitarist. iRig Nano Amp is a super-compact battery-powered self contained micro amp and interface for iOS that you can use by itself, with headphones or even an external speaker cabinet — this power-packed amazing little amp can drive up to a 4×12″ guitar cab! But what makes it more versatile than any other micro amp is that it features the iRig circuitry so you can plug your iPhone or iPad into it with the included TRRS cable and tap into the limitless world of AmpliTube guitar tone and more on your iPhone and iPad.
iRig Nano Amp features a 1/4″ guitar input, a 1/4″ speaker output, an 1/8″ headphone jack, is powered by 3 AA batteries (included) and comes complete with a TRRS cable for connection to an iOS device. It can be used with 3 output monitoring options — with headphones for private practice and recording in DEVICE mode, and with the internal speaker active, or with an external speaker cabinet connected to the 1/4″ speaker out in both DEVICE and AMP modes. When used with headphones or an external cab, the internal speaker can be muted with the volume control knob.
- Palm-sized guitar amp and interface for iOS
- Integrated iRig circuitry for iOS connection
- Standalone amp with British tone stack, gain & volume
- Connect external speaker cab — up to 4×12″
- 3-watt A/B power amp
- 3″ speaker
- 1/8″ headphone out for use with DEVICE mode
- 1/4″ Guitar input
- Normal/Bright response switch
- Integrated kickstand tilting foot
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
- Free versions of AmpliTube iOS available from the App Store