Critical Mass – Studio-Quality Vocal Stompbox for Large Group-Sound Effects
There’s nothing like having a large and enthusiastic audience singing along with you. CRITICAL MASS puts that magic right at your feet in an easy to use stompbox.
Whether you’re pounding out arena rock-style anthems or leading worship at your church, having group vocals on demand allows you to set the mood and engage your entire audience. Choose from “melodic” or “gang” style vocals that suit any style of music with no key or scale input required.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room,
or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, CRITICAL MASS’ 3 vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
CRITICAL MASS’ Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
CRITICAL MASS gives you the option of either plug-in power via the optional POWERPLUG 9V adapter – or battery operation for those occasions when you’re just doing a short set, or house power isn’t readily available.
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or a huge festival, your vocals always deserve special attention. CRITICAL MASS gives you the tools to always sound your best with vocal doubling, state-of-the-art reverb and automatic pitch correction – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
- A simple-to-use vocal stompbox lets you easily create stunning group-sound vocal effects
- Powerful melodic and gang styles give you large group vocals using your voice alone
- No key or scale to set – just sing
- Simple three-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Designed and engineered in Canada