Voicetone Correct XT – Vocal Stompbox with Adaptive Tone, Pitch Correction and Anti-Feedback
There are three issues of top concern for singers: sounding great in the mix, singing in tune and avoiding feedback. Correct-XT wraps all the solutions in a powerful stompbox that responds automatically to your voice. Think of it like having a celebrity vocal coach,
a sound tech AND an electrical engineer at your command.
TC HELICON’s Adaptive Tone technology intelligently controls Shape EQ and Dynamics (Compression & De-ess) to provide the perfect tonal balance that fits in the mix. Best of all it’s easy: just set and forget. Adaptive gate can also be added to help suppress feedback and clean up noise.
Auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It’s like singing with a singer who has perfect pitch. This lets you know when you’re out of tune and you naturally decide to correct yourself, or not. You can even practice with both your pitch corrected and a dry voice coming through the monitors to improve your technique.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn’t require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before your gig – who has time for that? Once again it’s set and forget – protecting everyone’s ears.
Use Adaptive Gate to reduce feedback and keep loud stage noise out of your mic when you’re not singing. The “Warmth” button adds bottom end to male voices without adding any mud. Another cool option is to connect Correct-XT to other VoiceTone pedals to define your personal sound.
- 2 button vocal effects stompbox with performance grade adaptive tone, pitch correction and anti-feedback
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
- Multiband anti-feedback stays on alert for feedback and stops it automatically
- Adaptive Gate reduces feedback and keeps loud stage noise out of your mic when you’re not singing
- Allows connecting to other VOICETONE pedals to expand creative possibilities
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or MP-76 microphones
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Power supply included
- Designed and engineered in Canada
Safety and Regulations
|What’s in the box?