For the road and the studio
The HeadRush Looperboard is housed in a durable, road-ready steel chassis that is ready to travel to studios, rehearsal spaces, and gigs near and far. There is also a convenient cable route built into the Looperboard’s bottom panel so that you can keep cables organized and out of the way.
Endless Looping and Backing Tracks
The HeadRush Looperboard can record up to four stereo or mono looper tracks at once with no maximum loop length limits. You can store over eight hours of audio to its internal storage or expand to a virtually unlimited amount of storage by connecting external USB or SD drives. This combination of features enables you to loop all day and night for endless looping! In addition to importing audio directly to looper tracks, you can also use the dedicated backing track player to quickly select and play backing tracks from your internal or external storage.
Premium FX with Auto Vocal Harmony and Tuning
Featuring a suite of premium built-in FX suitable for all instruments, the HeadRush Looperboard has all you need to make guitars and basses thump, vocals sound crisp and clear, keyboards sound tight and compressed, and much more. Lo-fi and rhythmic effects like the Slicer and Pumper will open up your creative mind. Most notably, the automatic vocal harmony and tuning FX will help you get that perfect studio vocal sound during live performances every time.
Advanced Looping Features
Get the flexibility of a DAW by mixing and panning your tracks anywhere in the stereo field. Powerful features such as tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch, automatic tempo detection of loops, and quantize keep your loops sounding pristine and perfectly in time. You also have the ability have import loops (.wav or .mp3) to a track and have them automatically match them the current loop tempo. This is truly the most powerful stand-alone looper ever made!
All the connections you need
The HeadRush Looperboard complements your existing rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Featuring combo XLR and ¼-inch inputs with switchable phantom power, assignable XLR and ¼-inch, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, USB and SD storage inputs, plus a built-in USB audio interface, the HeadRush Looperboard will enhance your current setup and transform your creativity while leaving you with the flexibility to manage your sound during any performance.
Featuring a well-refined smart user interface with huge 7” display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loops. You can touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal workflow.
- 7″ high-resolution multi-touch display
- Over 9 hours of internal recording time with endless looping using USB Storage
- Record up to 4 tracks, 2 stereo or 4 mono looper tracks
- Click track and smart quantization features
- Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch
- Premium built-in FX for guitars, vocals, percussion and more
- (4) Mono Combo XLR + ¼” Inputs with switchable phantom power
- (4) Mono Assignable XLR, ¼” outputs, and headphone outputs
- MIDI In and Out for receiving MIDI clock and external MIDI control
- (2) USB-A and (1) SD storage inputs for loop storage and audio import
- Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started